3 PeTaLs SpEaKiNg Of LoVe, HaTrEd & LoNGiNg  

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Wrote 3 poems a long time ago... hope you feel touched... XP
...................................................................................................................

I wish you could hold
me in your arms
forehead to forehead
just lying peacefully
seeing the stars
me holding my moose,
you holding my hands.

Wish you could give me
a peck on my lips,
a kiss on my cheek;
wrapping your arms
around my waist from behind
whispering sweetnothings in my ear.

Neither want you to say how beautiful am I,
nor how lucky you are to have me;
'cause those words I'm not going to hear
for the rest of my life.
I fear your words turn into lies,
kill what is left from my soul.

... but in the end i feel pathetic
for I can't stop loving you.

***********************************************************

All guys are liars...
Why should I risk my feelings, heart and soul
on him ?????

Tell me...
'Cause I would loose in this game of love...
loose everything, even myself.

Just want the pain can go away from me.

************************************************************

Dreams of love will kept like dreams,
promises won't be fullfilled and pain
is the only thing i will carry as a burden.

He doesn't like me, neither love me...
Why do I keep hopes in me???

Reality had shown itself for me, The true
revealed yet the feelings and the doubts
carry on revolving around my mind.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “ 3 PeTaLs SpEaKiNg Of LoVe, HaTrEd & LoNGiNg

 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips