When Mr. Valentine arrives, he sucks and you must deal with him...  

Sunday, February 15, 2009

What a freak St. Valentine....it sucked and much more, that night was about to end, and my torture about to turn to bliss... but he had to appear out the blue to tell me... Happy St. Valentine... how I hate him...why???!!!!

Is he that dumb to remember that I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO HIM TILL I FEEL MY LIFE IS BACK IN ORDER AND ALSO MY FEELINGS TO TALK TO HIM AGAIN ???!!!!!

Either he can't forget me (which i doubt since I'm easy to forget and replaceable) or he just want to indirectly want to tell me that he got a new girlfriend and taking this sorry excuse of Valentine to rub it on my face with the innocent.. "Happy St. Valentine... I know you wanted me to not talk to you, but I consider you my MVP friend" thingy...


Bullshit.. lies and lies.. 'Cause of lies in love, I suffered breakdowns, thought to kill myself to stop the pain, and dreamed of him in the most impossible way almost every night...

Don't want to go back to that... Neither there's a chance in the future he would want to pursue me for I am older than him...

I can dream all i want, but can't hope for reality to make it happen..

Sacrifice my feelings so that he can live happily with someone else 1000 folds better than me... Deserve something better, can do much better without a useless like me.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips